What is the Woodoku?
Test your intelligence in minutes with Woodoku, the newest wooden block puzzle game developed by Tripledot Studios Limited. This game offers players three modes to experience, all with the same goals and controls. The player's task is to click on the wooden blocks and try to make a line from them to clear the tiles from the board and earn points. It doesn't sound too difficult, right? What are you waiting for? Woodoku is a puzzle game that will test your intelligence. However, it can be quite challenging and requires a lot of tactics if the player wants to score a record number of points. If you have never played this game, you can refer to the gameplay below to understand more about it and draw up a perfect plan to win. Take your time and bring all the pieces together to create rows filled with wooden blocks. You can see the next blocks at the bottom of the screen. If there is no place to place them, the game is over. In timer mode, place all the blocks as fast as you can and earn points for filling the bar at the bottom of the screen. When the bar is full, some blocks will disappear, and you will earn more points. In bomb mode, destroy the tiles with bombs to continue playing. Here are the instructions and other information about this game.
- Beautiful graphics and satisfying sound effects.
- A tactile game experience with realistic wood tile design.
- Relaxing wood block gameplay with no pressure or time limit.
- A light, small woody puzzle that won’t take up space on your device.
- Playable offline so you can enjoy this wood block-puzzle classic anywhere!
- Hundreds of new block puzzles every week!
How to play Woodoku
The player can discover the rules of Woodoku through the first three levels. Clearance of columns and lines will make way for more blocks, so the player can get through the first levels by completing a few lines and columns. Each turn, the player will have three blocks, and Woodoku will be over if they fail to fit all three blocks on the board.
Tips & Trick
To become a Woodoku master, learn some cool tricks that we will introduce below right now:
- First, exclude 1 number from the cells to find the easiest.
- Locate the squares in which the probability of it happening is only two definite numbers. Write those numbers in the right corner (called a "2-digit box").
- Two-digit cells are a great way to determine the remaining cells in a column/row/table.
Woodoku tips can quickly help you overcome many of the challenges that come with playing this game.